This policy is valid from December 2014 onwards.
This blog is a personal blog, it is solely written by me, Belinda Scott.
If you have any questions or concerns about this blog please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I will try my best to reply to each and every comment, it may take me a few days, but you will receive a reply.
- I happy to receive comments that are constructive criticism or that disagree with my point of view. However, I do not accept comments that are personal attacks about me, my way of life or my point of view or those of my readers.
- I do not accept any comment that constitutes cyber bullying.
- Any spam or link advertising comments will be deleted.
- This is my own personal blog, if you don’t like it there is no point leaving a hate filled comment, just leave and don’t come back.
- I work hard to create unique, personal and informative content for this blog.
- All of the work you see on this blog is by me unless otherwise stated.
- If you wish to use any images or content from this blog please contact me to obtain written permission.
- This blog is my own, I write it for myself. The fact I have readers that enjoy what I write is splendid, if you however do not like what I write please exit out of this blog.
- I will always disclose if a product was sent to me by a company for a review.
- I do at times do ‘sponsored posts’ on my blog, but I always put my own spin on it so it is still worth reading and my opinions are always honest.